Tweet!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Band Exploring on Flip Jams: Franco



As i listen to Franco's Memory Kill... I just can't pinpoint what band or artist Franco's voice sounds like. Or if he does sounds like anyone! His music, especially his voice, pulls a string in my memory that he probably killed so i'd forget it. So now i'm struggling to remember what causes that feeling and while i'm busy, he slowly injects addiction to his music into my system. Like his song - Memory Kill. haha
wow... i just re-read that paragraph and it was... well.. it doesn't sound like me even i wrote it. haha
So, my point is... This band is addicting and you just want to listen for more. Their sound is full and catchy. And Franco's voice was just what my ears have been longing to hear.

Franco really is the Super Band!



Tune in to Flip Jams with Charly! Mondays and Wednesdays 10am-12pm (pacific standard time) @ www.audio8ball.com!

Flip Jams!

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

No comments:

Post a Comment