Tweet!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Charice thwarts ugly make up on Glee

Charice thwarted her ugly make up on Glee last night with her beautiful rendition of the song As Long As You're There.

Compare her ugly make up to this other picture on her album.



I mean c'mon... compare her Glee make up to this:


For heaven's sake, why did you ponytail your hair? why???


Listen to filipino music when you tune in to Flip Jams with Charly! Mondays and Wednesdays 9-11am (pacific standard time) or in the Philippines: Tuesdays and Thursdays at Midnight!
Audio8ball.com!









Flip Jams!

5 comments:

  1. Good lord they made her look horrible! I mean seriously she is a very beautiful girl and well Glee well just ruined her look (like everything else, lol!). If I was her I would have said something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems to me that they either need a new make up artist, that or they wanted to make sure that she didn't completely upstage the Glee cast, which she likely did anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came to view your post to discover that your video has been reviewed. Gotta watch where you getting your videos from or how your posting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks nick! will definitely edit that out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad I don't have to deal with that...not being a chick and all. I would probably put a paper bag over my head. Not sure how well I could sing with a bag over my head though!

    ReplyDelete