Tweet!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why i am excited..



source: my brain. HAHA

soooo today's the last show for Flip Jams... and i dont know why i realized it just know, the thought has been lingering around my head but i wasn't just paying attention to it until now...

next semester... i plan to upgrade Flip Jams by featuring Filipino artists who are here in SoCal! Mwihihihi....

sooo.. i'm emailing every Fil-am band i know and asking them if they have other friends who are Filipinos that make good music! I hope they reply! (crosses fingers!)

If you have any suggestions, you can post a video comment on my youtube page: charlypura on youtube (ofcourse it's empty. HAHA it's sooo new. )

or you can contact me by email, twitter, or facebook. just check out the sidebars here on my blog.

soooo anyways.. here are some of the people i really hope to get on my show:

summer breeze


gabe bondoc


AJ Rafael


Legaci


Passion


Misc Ailments


Dinosaur Party



Tune in to Flip Jams with Charly! Tuesdays and Thursdays 2-3pm(pacific standard time) @ www.audio8ball.com!

Flip Jams!

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

No comments:

Post a Comment