Tweet!

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What I think about Sugarfree's Mornings and Airports



Click here to follow Sugarfree on Twitter!

I am so used to Sugarfree singing songs in Filipino that hearing Ebe sing in English was just weird for me... Weird good though. hahaha =)
The number one thing i like about Sugarfree is that most of their songs are in Filipino and they use the language so smoothly in their music that everything just flows along.
Overall i LOOVVEDD Sugarfree's newest album. It's relaxing but it doesn't make you fall asleep. hahaha!
And one more thing... the little passport thingy that came with it is soooo cute! The sticker too! I'll put it on my binder that i bring to the studio when i do my show! =)
I can't figure out my most favorite song in the album yet but... Wala Nang Hihilingin is my best candidate. I <3 Sugarfree!



Tune in to Flip Jams with Charly! Mondays and Wednesdays 10am-12pm (pacific standard time) @ www.audio8ball.com!

Flip Jams!

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

No comments:

Post a Comment